|Back-to-wall / close coupled||Close coupled|
|Seat height (mm)||480|
The Contour 21 peninsular WC is designed to provide wheelchair access from either side, and includes twin grab rails for a very functional, easy-to-access washroom facility.
This peninsular pack meets all Document M Building Regulations.
• Large Portman 21 basin.
• Thermostatic sequential mixer, which is TMV3 approved and will not scald.
• Thermostat located inside the mixer, which reduces the risk of legionella bacteria forming between the thermostat and mixer.
• Easy-to-operate handle.
• Raised height WC at 480mm for wheelchair access.
• Screwed down cistern lid for improved safety.
• Spatula lever on cistern for easy flushing with hand or elbow.
• Reversible for use by right and left-handed wheelchair users.
• Concealed fixing grab rails tested up to 200kg.
• Hinged support arm tested up to 200kg.
• Available with white or blue rails and seat, or with stainless steel rails and a grey seat.
• LANTAC approved.