|Parameters|| Earth coupling
The CA6472 earth and resistivity tester guarantees reliable, accurate and quick measurements on pylons.
It is equipped with high-level, automatic calculation capabilities for the earth coupling measurement and soil resistivity measurement, calculating the r value using the Wenner or Schlumberger method.
• Uses traditional rod methods.
• Self-diagnosis at the start of each measurement indicates the presence of any faults liable to affect the measurements.
• Extensive measurement range of 0.001W to 100kW for optimal resolution.
• Analysis of the frequency behaviour of the earthing systems (from 41Hz to 5kHz)
• Rejection of interference voltages up to 60Vpeak.
• Electrical safety: CAT IV 50 V as per IEC 61326-1, IEC 61010, IEC 61557-1-4-5.
• Dimensions: 272x250x128mm.