|Application||Pipes and valves|
|Coating / lining type||Polypropylene coatings|
FT Pipelines offers a choice of three external coatings for steel pipes, as well as a range of internal lining choice to suit potable or dirty water.
- Three-layer hot applied polyethylene coating to DIN 30670
- Three-layer polypropylene coating to DIN 30678
- CoponHycote 162 High Build / Scotchkote 206N
- Optional reinforced cement coating / rock shield
Internal linings (potable water):
- DWI 25 (1) (a) approved cement mortar lining (Reg 31) to DIN 2614. (50-500mm).
- DWI 31 (4) (a) approved cement mortar lining (Reg 31) to DIN 2614. (600-2000mm)
- DWI 31 (4) (a) approved cement mortar lining to DIN 2614 with 3M Scotchkote 162 PWX seal coat (all diameters).
- DWI 31 (4) (a) approved 3M Scotchkote 162 PWX (all diameters)
Internal linings (brackish, salt water, extremely aggressive water and sewage sludge):
- 3M Scotchkote™ 162 HB
- Acronal cement mortar lining
- BS Eurokote 468 Thixo