|Functions|| Stormwater infiltration
|Unit dimensions (mm)||1000mm long|
AquaCell systems are based on a fully tried and tested technique that uses modular, light weight polypropylene high-void box units, assembled together to form underground structures for the temporary storage of excessive rainwater.
AquaCell Eco has been designed and developed for landscaped and other traffic-free areas where heavy loading capability is not required.
• BBA approval pending
• 100% black, recycled PP
• Proven vertical loading capacity of 17.5 tonnes/m²
• Proven lateral loading capacity of 4.0 tonnes/m²
• For installation depth (to base of units) up to 1.5 metres maximum
• Integral ‘hand holes’ for ease of carrying
• Distinctive black colour for easy identification
• Specifically designed for restricted depth, non trafficked, landscaped sites
• AquaCell Eco geocellular systems also allow ‘brick-bonding’, which gives extra stability without the need for additional connector pieces