|System type||Vertical bar systems|
|Overall height||2.25, 2.5m|
|Wire / bar / pale size||19mm round|
Tri-Guard is an innovative range of fencing and gates featuring 19mm pales with curved tops, set in clusters of three, joined by feature steel discs to create a decorative appearance with anti-climb and anti-scale performance.
Tri-Guard provides a complete high-security fencing and access system, which is inherently strong and safe, and can be designed around any terrain. Vandal-proof, it also has a distinctive and attractive design.
Welded, post-mounted spikes ensure that the integrity of the fence is maintained. Designed for low maintenance and low whole-life costs, the fencing system has a 25 year service life guarantee.
• Fully welded, tubular pale-through-rail construction
• Seamless, concealed rail-to-post fixing
• Anti-climb design with curved spike on post top
• Pale spacing conforms to Building Regulations for anti-trap
• All powder coated products are first hot dip galvanised then hand-fettled for a high-quality finish
• Posts, pales and rails are galvanised to BS EN 1461 as standard, or galvanised and powder coated to BS EN 13438 in standard colours at extra cost
• Powder coating to any other BS or RAL colour to special order
• 2.2m and 2.5m heights
• Can be stepped to accommodate sloping ground
• Matching swing and sliding gates available.