RIW Heviseal is a cold-applied, bitumen-based UV stable waterproofing coating filled with fibres and minerals. The DPM dries to form a uniform, UV-resistant and waterproof coating.
The product is typically used to provide a protective coating to concrete or steel superstructures or other structures, such as retaining walls and plinths, when the membrane is to be left exposed to UV for a long period of time.
- Basement and sub-structures
- Flat roof areas
- Parapet walls/plinths
- Water storage tanks/ponds
Features and benefits:
- Water and water vapour barrier
- UV resistant
- Easily applied and adapted to difficult details
- Cannot be leached or washed away
- Undamaged by frost after application
- Easily maintained