Stetsep is a range of oil/water separators with capacities from 1m3/h to 10m3/h. It is suitable for use in factories, or for applications where discharge consents need to be met.
The Stetsep is a complete system that operates automatically and includes an integral feed pump. A compact design makes it suitable for spaces with restricted access or retrofitting; it can be passed through most existing hatches and access doorways.
Installation is easy and can be undertaken by site engineers according to the installation instructions/drawings provided.
• Self-contained unit.
• Single- or two-stage units are available.
• Cost-effective and low maintenance.
• As well as standard, special sizes can be made bespoke to suit requirements.
• Easy and quick to install in difficult spaces.
• Handles large volumes of oil (100%) on a continuous or intermittent basis.
• Pre-wired and packaged for automatic operation.
• Units are available for operating temperatures up to 85°C.
• The ppm is under 15 for most applications.