|Special properties|| Chemical resistant
The Watco Concrex® range provides high performance industrial repair solutions. Their unique blend of resins makes each Concrex® product the ultimate repair ally.
One of the core advantages of Concrex® repair mortars is that they achieve full strength at only 5mm, allowing you to make repairs at a very low profile and address the problem as soon as it happens. For deeper holes, the Concrex® range includes a deepfill mortar.
Priming is not normally required unless repairs have a damp or permeable surfaces.
Typical application areas:
• Repair broken, holed and worn concrete floor
• Repair broken expansion joints
• Fill wide cracks
• Reline drainage channels
• Bed in and fix guide rails
• Repair surfaces with different levels
Watco Concrex comes in:
- Original Epoxy Repair Mortar
- Cold Set Epoxy Repair Mortar - a cold curing version which is ideal for exterior Winter use.
- Deepfill Epoxy Repair Mortar - ideal for filling deep holes quickly and economically.
- Deepfill Cold Set Reapir Mortar - for filling deep holes in cold conditions.
- Coloured Epoxy Repair Mortar - the coloured version of our best seller.